Tee times will be posted 48 hours in advance of each event
- 24 teams total (8 make the cut)
- Friday, August 26 (round one)
- First tee time at 9am (round one)
- 18 holes at Talon at GreyHawk (round one)
- Tee blocks: round one (7,000); round two (7,000)
- Teams that make the cut (top 8) continue play on Championship Sunday at Eagle Creek and receive a complimentary ClubEG Membership*
- Prizes for top-four teams after round two
- Champions receive trophies, a sponsor prize package and complimentary tournament entry for the following year
- All past champions are invited to register in January to avoid having to qualify
- All players receive a complimentary round of indoor golf, courtesy of GOLFOMAX on Baxter Rd.
- All players receive a complimentary ticket for Absolute Comedy on Preston St.
- Teams that miss the cut receive a complimentary round of golf* from ClubEG
- Playoff to be used to break ties after round one (to determine who makes the cut) and after round two (for the title)
- Click here to register
- If the direct entry spots are all taken, you can try to play your way into the tournament
* Complimentary ClubEG Membership is a non-transferrable Executive Membership for the 2017 season
** Complimentary round of golf applies to this course list and must be used in 2016
- Maximum of one professional per team
- Prize money awarded to top-three professionals who make the cut
- $600 (1st)
- $400 (2nd)
- $200 (3rd)
- $500 bonus if a professional wins
Flagstick Open Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for direct entry, each partner must:
- have made the cut in the Flagstick Open division in 2014 or 2015
- have professional status (but only one professional per team)
- have a Golf Canada handicap factor of 3.9 or less at the time of registration and on August 1st
- have a scoring average of 77 or less at the time of registration and on August 1st
Note: if either player is not a professional and has not made the cut in 2014 or 2015 and has a handicap factor of 4.0 or higher or a scoring average of 78 or higher, then the team must try to play their way in to the tournament via the Slammer Tour or in one of the four qualifiers.
What you get in return...