Tee times will be posted 48 hours in advance of each event
- 16 teams total (6 make the cut)
- Thursday, August 21 (round one)
- First tee time at 7:30am (round one)
- 18 holes at eQuinelle (round one)
- Tee blocks: round one = red; round two = red
- Teams that make the cut (top six) continue play on Championship Sunday at Eagle Creek and receive a complimentary ClubEG membership
- Prizes for top teams after round two
- Champions receive exemption and complimentary entry into the Ladies B division
- All players receive a complimentary round of indoor golf, courtesy of Golf-O-Max on Baxter Rd.
- All players receive a complimentary ticket for Absolute Comedy on Preston St.
- Teams that miss the cut receive a complimentary round of golf from ClubEG*
- Playoff to be used to break ties after round one (to determine who makes the cut) and after round two (for the title)
- Click here to register
- If the direct entry spots are all taken, you can try to play your way into the tournament
* Complimentary round of golf applies to this course list and must be used in 2014
Ladies B Eligibility Criteria
- Both partners must have scoring averages between 85 and 94, or Golf Canada handicap factors of 10.0 and 19.9 at the time of registration and on August 1st
- If either player has a scoring average or handicap factor that is higher, he/she must try to play your way into the tournament via The Slammer Tour or in one of the four qualifiers
- If either player has a scoring average or Golf Canada handicap factor that is lower, then they are not eligible
- Exception: Teams will still be eligible if one of the partners' handicap factor falls below the lower limit by less than 1.0 while the other partner is still above the lower limit, as of August 1st.
- If your scoring average and handicap factor fall into two different classes, you must play in the higher/better class
Ladies B competitors cannot ...
- have made the cut in the 2013 Ottawa Sun Scramble Ladies Open
- have played in any A-Class Golf Canada sanctioned event in the previous year