Tee times will be posted 48 hours in advance of each event
- 20 teams total (8 make the cut)
- Friday, August 26 (round one)
- First tee time at 7:20am (round one)
- 18 holes at Talon (round one)
- Tee blocks: round one (6,200); round two (6,600)
- Teams that make the cut (top eight) continue play on Championship Sunday at Eagle Creek and receive a complimentary ClubEG Membership*
- Prizes for top-four teams after round two
- Champions receive exemption and complimentary entry into the Senior Open division
- All past champions are invited to register in January to avoid having to qualify
- All players receive a complimentary round of indoor golf, courtesy of GOLFOMAX on Baxter Rd.
- All players receive a complimentary ticket for Absolute Comedy on Preston St.
- Teams that miss the cut receive a complimentary round** of golf from ClubEG
- Playoff to be used to break ties after round one (to determine who makes the cut) and after round two (for the title)
- Click here to register
- If the direct entry spots are all taken, you can try to play your way into the tournament
* Complimentary ClubEG Membership is a non-transferrable Executive Membership for the 2017 season
** Complimentary round of golf applies to this course list and must be used in 2016
- Maximum of one professional per team
- For 2016, there is no professional purse due to a conflict with a PGA of Ottawa Zone event.
Senior Open Eligibility Criteria
- Competitors must be 50 years of age or older on the day of round #1, and
- Both partners must have scoring averages of 90 or less, or Golf Canada handicap factors of 15.0 or less at the time of registration and on August 1st
- $135 + HST per person for Full ClubEG
- $145 + HST per person for non-EG Members
What you get in return...